Globaledico has earned the trust and created a solid reputation with publishers, universities, institutes, journals, scientific and academic societies in raising the quality of research papers to meet publications standards. Globaledico assures customers of the best possible price. All changes in the text are clearly marked in bold and detailed comments are included wherever appropriate.
- Use the Order Form or email to request a direct quote with manuscript
- Upload the file & Payment credit card via Paypal or Bank to Bank transfer
- Manuscript processing
- Reviewing excellence
- On-time submission
- Ready for new task
- Greatest Flexibility for the author to incorporate or reject edit changes
Our services offer the following advantages:
- Professional quality of editing for native / non-native authors across diverse publishing industries
- Student / Academic Edits – Submit Your Science, Essay, Research, Thesis or Dissertation etc.
- Starts $3 Available @ 24/7 (Standard & Express Services)
- Tangible returns at minimal expense and efficient TATs
- 24/7 online service available
- Instant Payment and Invoice options
- Free editing of revised manuscripts (conditions apply)
- Express Editing service (TAT within 48 hours)
- Transparent and affordable auto pricing toll calculator; no hidden costs
- Queries/requests addressed in less than 3 hours.
- All our services include a 100% guarantee of satisfaction.
A designated “marked changes” format shows all the changes that have been made to your document for the (including comments inserted for your attention). Documents retained as backup are automatically deleted from our system within a week of return of the output to the author. Edits may be carried out in other modes, including Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF); however, Microsoft Word’s “Track changes” functionality allows the greatest flexibility in terms of accepting or rejecting the changes by author.
Authors should ensure that their articles comply with the following pre-editing requisites to ensure faster turnaround time.
- Refrain from using words in the mother tongue in the text
- Check for correct spacing between words
- Ensure correct spelling of technical words (names of referring authors, insects, plants etc.)
- See that first-letter abbreviations in the mother tongue match the English translation
- Refrain from directly copying and pasting content from other sources, to avoid plagiarism
- Remove unnecessary punctuation marks in the text
- Request the specific type of language enhancement – whether proofreading, copyediting, Translation or substantive language editing is required
This will enable the editor to save time and focus more on sharpening the language, and checking format and style to raise writing quality.
- Kindly be aware that the author is solely responsible if he or she introduces any additions or alterations to the final edited article prior to sending it for publication. In such cases, if the author requires re-editing for a last overall language check of the changes incorporated into the final version prior to publication, it will be considered as a new article and liable for editing charges.
We provide language translation and content localization and our pricing is less than 30–40% compared to anyone in this field. We handle both general and technical aspects of all subjects (see also page on price).