GES provides more specialized services in language and copyediting, proofreading, indexing, content creation, copy and content writing, and translation in various languages. Our experts select the most appropriate method for your project.
Proofreading addresses the following areas:
- Correct word usages and style
- Checking for conformity to British, the US, or other English forms
- Spelling, typographical and grammar errors
- Consistency in fonts and font sizes
- Proofreading eliminates language errors and errors in punctuation, grammar, spelling, format, and style.
- Manuscripts written by native English authors and those at the final submission stage are subjected to a round of academic proofreading for a complete and accurate language check according to the principles of academic writing.